<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Jill's Place
7 days worth of rants & raves

Jill and Sam's Excellent Adventure

Tuesday, November 01, 2005
Cute post title, no? So anyway, Sam the Man and I had a great adventure yesterday. We went up to my office to see and be seen. Man, I miss work! That would be much easier than dealing with a three week growth spurt. But it was much fun to see everyone, and show off Sam, of course. He was an angel, as usual. Trick or treat last night, of course. Sam and I stayed home and handed out candy. Mark took Tinkerbell out to forage for treats. She had a blast, and has enjoyed eating her candy, mostly the chocolate variety, of course. I love handing out the candy! Next year I'll have to dress both of them up. What a weird thought. I'm still getting used to being a mommy of two, I suppose. Hope you all have a great day!

11/01/2005 08:29:00 AM :: ::
1 Comments:
  • I thought about you guys as I stood at my doorway handing out candy to a hundred plus little people and their parents. It was such a perfect night for trick or treating. Between the gangs of kids I had 3 bold kitties making forays into the house....bold, right...I threatened to close the door with them inside and they all freaked and ran out.

    Sorry I couldn't spend more time with you and the Sam yesterday but you had drawn a major crowd and I had a date! [8^)} UM

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/01/2005 06:43:00 PM  
Post a Comment
<< Home

Jill :: permalink