<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Jill's Place
7 days worth of rants & raves

Ahhh, sleep . . .

Tuesday, December 06, 2005
Sleep is a very good thing. The boy was downstairs with his daddy last evening; I went on to bed. He went to sleep about 10:00, according to Mark. He woke me up at 2:00, nursed, and was back asleep within 15 minutes. He got up again at around 6:45, and then went back to sleep about 7:45. I feel so rested I don't know what to do with myself! I think Sam and Mark have it all worked out, though. I go back to work next Wednesday, and now he's starting to sleep more at night. How'd that work out??? I've spent the last 8 weeks getting up every 2 or 3 hours at night with him. Through the week, at least; Mark gets up with him on the weekends so I can catch up a bit. But once I go back to work, Mark will be staying home with him for 4 weeks, and we'll switch that schedule around so that he's getting up with him through the week. Maybe - if he continues like he did last night, Mark may get lots of sleep. They're conspiring against me, I tell you! Just kidding. It could have been just last night, or it could be the start of a trend. Let's all hope for the latter!

12/06/2005 08:20:00 AM :: ::
3 Comments:
  • Trends are good. Trends are very, very good. The gang is getting restless. Every day 2-3 people wander into the office and say, "What day is Jill coming back?"

    We've got our part of a $5.8 Million grant to spend....as Roy Kidd would have said, "Lots of plowing to do!" UM

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/06/2005 06:16:00 PM  
  • Aww, that's sweet! A big part of me is really looking forward to coming back, and a big part of me is sad. I'll get over it, I know. But I make no promises that I won't be partly sad! I'll be back next Wednesday, first thing. And I'll try to smile.

    I saw the news about the grant and thought it would probably impact us greatly! Should be fun.

    By Blogger Jill, at 12/06/2005 08:57:00 PM  
  • We will be all happy (not partly happy) to have you back, but we will all understand your ambivalence! Now have a great Pearl Harbor Day and try to get some rest and quality Sam-time....I guess that's an oxymoron.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/07/2005 08:33:00 AM  
Post a Comment
<< Home

Jill :: permalink