<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Jill's Place
7 days worth of rants & raves

Note to self

Thursday, December 22, 2005
You know, I've been meaning to download the beta version of Flock, a new browser. Now, I'm pretty loyal to Firefox (or really, in all honesty, it's more about DIE, Internet Explorer, DIE!!!!!), and I like to stay current with the trends and all, plus I've heard nice things about Flock. They seem to be developing a browser that integrates a lot of the functionality I like, such as blogging, flickr, and del.icio.us. Now with this blog post, I think it's become a definite priority . . .
12/22/2005 10:03:00 AM :: ::
1 Comments:
  • What's the advantage to to using those- why not just use bloger - come to my blog, you will notice it looks fine.

    Why do people keep changing all these codes- firefox,etc

    By Blogger Gothamimage, at 12/25/2005 02:57:00 AM  
Post a Comment
<< Home

Jill :: permalink