<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Jill's Place
7 days worth of rants & raves

It gets better and better

Tuesday, February 28, 2006
Guess what's happening with my right eye now? It's pink and itchy, there's a clue for you. At this rate, I'll be totally blind soon, at least temporarily. Crap.

On the plus side, my boss was more concerned about my eye than my being able to be in the office. He's a good guy. He agreed to let me work as much as I felt up to as long as I would rest when I needed to rest, which I thought was much more than fair. However, with my right eye now involved, I won't be able to work very much, since I won't even have one good eye. Unless my left clears up pdq.

It does look a lot better today than yesterday, I have to say. It's still pink and swollen, but the swelling is much reduced. I think the eyedrops the opthalmologist gave me are making a difference there. But seriously. Crap.

Boy, this blog is just a joy to read lately, isn't it?
2/28/2006 09:46:00 AM :: ::
1 Comments:
  • My eyes start to water every time I visit your blog. Maybe that helps you in some strange way? Sympathetic pink eye? I don't know, this is just a horrible turn of events. Although, since you have the rest go-ahead from your boss, you could just like down on the couch with some sort of cool cloth over your eyes and nice music playing softly in the background and a yummy treat within reach and just dream the day away.
    ...well, that sort of paints itchy, swollen red eyes in a false light, doesn't it? You might have to add some Tylenol PM in there!
    Get better soon!

    By Blogger Lori-Lyn, at 2/28/2006 10:12:00 AM  
Post a Comment
<< Home

Jill :: permalink