<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Jill's Place
7 days worth of rants & raves

Nice

Tuesday, February 21, 2006


What a great set of images. I found this by using Netvibes as my home page (which I highly recommend, btw). Any Flickr photos tagged with "colorful" show up there, at least briefly - it's the most current 10 photos. The paper clips showed up today, I liked them, and followed the link. And found a very interesting set of photos. I'll have to keep checking to see if more are posted.

Isn't the web neat that way?

For nice photos, I also like ddoi.
2/21/2006 05:46:00 PM :: ::
3 Comments:
  • Netvibes! I didn't know! But now I do, and now it's my start page.

    By Blogger Lori-Lyn, at 2/21/2006 07:10:00 PM  
  • There are other options too. Here are some . . .

    By Blogger Jill, at 2/22/2006 05:12:00 PM  
  • But I should say I like Netvibes best myself - and I looked at most of these. Also, it seems to be quite popular among those who keep up with this stuff, and hopefully won't disappear in the night or anything.

    By Blogger Jill, at 2/22/2006 05:14:00 PM  
Post a Comment
<< Home

Jill :: permalink