<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Jill's Place
7 days worth of rants & raves

This be bad

Sunday, February 26, 2006
My eye is still red, swollen, and watery. This is a bad thing. My doc said I'd be highly contagious for 24 - 48 hours after my eye cleared. Most cases of pinkeye last 3 - 5 days. Tomorrow will be 5 days. I was really hoping it would be clear this morning so that I could go to work tomorrow without fear of being Typhoid Mary, but that isn't going to happen. And I have a couple of things to do tomorrow that require me actually being in the office. Dammit, dammit, dammit.

In other news, both Mark and I have colds, so he'll probably be staying home tomorrow too. Sam is sniffly and coughing, but doesn't seem too bad. It could be due to his teeth, which still haven't poked through, but are visible beneath his gum. Of course, he gets antibodies from me which protect him to a certain extent. Maybe that's why his pinkeye cleared up in a couple of days, instead of lasting forever like mine. Lauren is fine, no sign of any illness whatsoever.

Grrrr.
2/26/2006 11:39:00 AM :: ::
2 Comments:
  • Sure your body isn't reacting negatively to a bad case of E coli ariitis? Maybe you might want to consider rubbing your eyes thoroughly, handling a set of papers and rushing them to Colorado? Voodoo don't work but that might!

    All seriousness aside, I hope you feel better soon. If there is anything we can do to help out let me know. I am emailing you a picture of the logo I've designed for the winter victory tour!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/26/2006 03:47:00 PM  
  • I do so love that idea!!! Actually, I may come in tomorrow, depending. I bought some gauze pads and tape - it's a DIY eyepatch. I really wanted a pirate style, but couldn't find one at Kroger's.

    Do you think that would freak people out, if my eye was totally covered and cootie-free?

    By Blogger Jill, at 2/26/2006 05:08:00 PM  
Post a Comment
<< Home

Jill :: permalink