<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Jill's Place
7 days worth of rants & raves

Very strange

Monday, February 27, 2006
Lauren was asleep last night when Mark met my folks to pick her up around 5ish. She stayed asleep until this morning! And, bonus, her eye is not the least bit pink. She did tell me that she was thinking about pinkeye yesterday, so maybe that's why she was rubbing her eye. Or maybe just because she was clearly very tired. I don't know.

In any case, both the kids are off to school and day care, Mark is feeling better so he's off to work. It's just me here at the house, because my eye is actually worse. I'm starting to think it's something other than pinkeye, because it should have started to clear up by now. In about 5 minutes, I'll start calling my doctor to see if I can get in today.

Oh joy.
2/27/2006 07:59:00 AM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

Jill :: permalink