<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Jill's Place
7 days worth of rants & raves

OK, that's it

Friday, March 03, 2006
I really need to find time to do this blog justice. A redesign in in order, because I'm bored with all the purple. And for goodness' sake, I'm down to talking about my eye infection (incessantly!) and the weather. But since I've already gone there . . .

My eyes are much improved, just barely pink, and feeling ohsomuch better. So I hope that they'll be entirely clear tomorrow and I can go back to work on Monday. That would be nice!

And this weather is just nuts. 2 days ago, Lauren was playing outside in shorts and a t-shirt. Yesterday, she was fine in short sleeves with a light jacket.

Today? A minute ago it was snowing. It's a wonder we don't all have pneumonia around here!

I am beyond ready for spring.
3/03/2006 10:00:00 AM :: ::
2 Comments:
  • not so fast on the pneumonia....all the votes aren't in yet! Glad to hear that your eyes are getting better!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/03/2006 05:08:00 PM  
  • Well.. at least you guys get a reprieve. It is still colder than hell up here. Fell on ice on my sidewalk yesterday.. busted my knee up real good.. I hate winter!! We haven't had a warm day in a while.

    Shannon

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/04/2006 12:21:00 PM  
Post a Comment
<< Home

Jill :: permalink