<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Jill's Place
7 days worth of rants & raves

Shhhhhh

Wednesday, March 01, 2006
I'm typing this very, very quietly, because I certainly don't want to annoy the conjunctivitis gods. But I think my left eye is starting to improve.

Shhhhh!!!!

My right eye isn't too awful, so I don't know whether the left took the brunt of it and the virus is getting tired (yay!), or if more is yet to come (boo!). We shall see, I suppose. The first few days on the left eye were really just a minor annoyance. It wasn't too terribly awful until around day 4, and this is just day 2 for my right eye.

This is what my life is reduced to now. Much fun, no?
3/01/2006 10:16:00 AM :: ::
1 Comments:
  • Just don't let your right eye know what your left eye is doing and--whatever you do--don't let them cross!

    You do need to get well in a hurry though, I have had sympathy eye itching ever since you went home. I have used all my hand sanitizer (which I had intended on drinking) with that much alcohol in it, there had to be a way.....

    Did you happen to know Jacob Bishop at Model? He was well behind you but it was a small town. He got killed in a car wreck in Lexington two days ago.
    26 years old. That's about 5 or 6 of my Model students--that I know of--that left before I did.

    Hope you feel better and that Mark and Lauren and Sam are doing great in this time of stressssss.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/01/2006 07:16:00 PM  
Post a Comment
<< Home

Jill :: permalink