<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Jill's Place
7 days worth of rants & raves

Time, time, time

Saturday, March 18, 2006
Where does it go? It occurred to me this morning that Sam is 5 months old. In a few more weeks, he'll start eating cereal, then baby food after that. He loves to stand up (with support or holding my hands), and in fact gets kind of pissed when I have him sit down. But he can sit up by himself for a few seconds too. He has the strength, but doesn't quite have the balance down yet. He has the best laugh, and the cutest smile in the world.





If only he'd sleep through the night. I know that day will come, but it's not here yet, and I'm tired. I'm usually in bed and asleep as soon as he goes down for the night. Last night, I think I was asleep before Lauren! Speaking of . . .

Lauren has been sick, kind of. There are some bad stomach bugs going around, and she's had a stomachache and headache off and on. One night she had a 102.5 fever, but motrin brought that down. She's been lethargic, at times, but she seems fine today. Good thing, because later this afternoon, we have two birthday parties to attend. I still have to go buy presents for those kids, which means I'd better get off my butt and go do that.

This week at work has been kind of hectic, in fits and starts. For weeks, I've been constantly busy, and now I'll have a few hours where I'm swamped, and then an hour or two without much going on. Then a crush occurs again, and here we go. This also explains why almost an entire week passed without a post from me. Sorry!

Where does the time go?


3/18/2006 10:11:00 AM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

Jill :: permalink