<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Jill's Place
7 days worth of rants & raves

Celebrations

Thursday, April 13, 2006
Reason to celebrate: Sam is 6 months old today! I can hardly believe that. It seems like he was just born. Of course, to me, it seems like Lauren was just born too, so there you go. I'm clearly no judge of this sort of thing. Poor Sam is sick, though. He got kicked out of day care yesterday - already a troublemaker, this one! No, really, they sent him home because of a fever. Mark has been home with sick, cranky boy, and is probably about ready to go insane. My folks are there now, taking care of Sam while Mark gets some chores and errands done. Me, I think Sam's FINALLY cutting that tooth that's been visible for a few months. Lauren always spiked a fever and got cold symptoms when she cut a tooth, so it seems reasonable that he would too. I am running on far too few hours of sleep at the moment. Poor little Sam was just so unhappy and uncomfortable last night. He was just burning hot at about 2:30 or so. He's better today, though, so that's good. Speaking of Lauren, she and I had great fun the other night decorating a pink pair of canvas tennies with glow-in-the-dark fabric paint and sequins, with some pretty ribbon as shoelaces. She worked very hard on them, and was quite proud of how they turned out. And they were too cute! Alas, her feet have grown much more than I expected, and the shoes were too tight. I've been to every place in this crappy little town that carries kid shoes, and can't find any in her new size. I guess we'll have to go to Lex to pick some up. Wish us luck with that! My work is just nuts, long story. It's just a crazy time right now, so little time to blog. Little time to do much of anything except work, chores, play with the kids, and sleep. In fact, must dash now.
4/13/2006 03:06:00 PM :: ::
1 Comments:
  • Wow! It's all fixed! The "Help desk" functioned perfectly... Now let's hope that Sam feels better and sleepy...very sleepy. I have a hunch that nothing is going to get any esier for anybody for 2-3 weeks. Wow is that something to look forward to!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4/14/2006 04:08:00 PM  
Post a Comment
<< Home

Jill :: permalink