<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Jill's Place
7 days worth of rants & raves

That'll learn me!

Monday, April 17, 2006
I used to make fun of girls who would hardly move about for fear of breaking a nail. Of course, I didn't have pretty nails until just a few years ago - reformed biter here. But now I understand some of that. Yesterday, we were at my folks' house for Easter egg hunting. My sister-in-law and I were getting some drinks for the kids, and the apple juice started to fall from the shelf of the fridge. Clumsy me. In grabbing it before it hit the ground, I managed to break one of my nails way down deep. It bled like a mother, and hurts like you wouldn't believe. Typing is an adventure. I reserve the right to whine about this for the next several days, because it really does hurt. I still won't turn into one of those chicks, though.
4/17/2006 09:04:00 AM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

Jill :: permalink