<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Jill's Place
7 days worth of rants & raves

good news and bad news

Tuesday, May 30, 2006
The good news - I took the kids down to the lake for the long weekend, and we had an absolute blast. Mark was out of town for much of the weekend, so Mom and Dad were ready to help with the kids. We had a great time, swimming lots and taking a boat ride. It was Sam's first boat ride, and he loved it! He also loved the pool, as you can see in the photo I posted the other day from my cameraphone. Lauren always has a great time at the lake. Other good news - my girl has two loose teeth! She is beyond excited - most of her friends have already lost teeth, because she's younger than most of them. She said "I thought this day would never come!!!!" She's a trip. In bad news, my favorite little kitty Jazz died while we were gone. It was expected, but still sad. She had a mouth infection that proved to be resistant to antibiotics, and stopped eating. She didn't seem to be in any pain, so I didn't have to have her put to sleep and she was able to stay at home. I wish I'd been there, though. I hate that she was alone.
5/30/2006 02:07:00 PM :: ::
3 Comments:
  • I'm sorry. Pets can become such perfect friends. I have been blessed with 3 such friends... One fabulous cat and two dogs. It sounds like her death was quiet and peaceful...one must always be relieved when a friend does not die in pain.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/30/2006 09:21:00 PM  
  • Jill,
    I am sorry you lost Jazzy.. You guys have been thru a lot this past year..

    2 teeth huh?? wow!!! Royce isn't even close even though he got his 6 year mollars already.. your baby girl is growing up!!

    Hugs...

    Shannon

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/31/2006 06:10:00 PM  
  • I'm so sorry to hear about your loss.

    By Anonymous Lori-Lyn, at 6/03/2006 11:29:00 AM  
Post a Comment
<< Home

Jill :: permalink