<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Jill's Place
7 days worth of rants & raves

Love this

Wednesday, May 10, 2006
I'm still around, just been busy. You should go read this post, it's lovely. Also, my ex started chemo yesterday, and has a good attitude. But the doctors do say it's either stage 4 or stage 3B non small cell carcinoma, and give him 8 - 12 months. So that's not good at all. He's hanging in. Sunday is Mother's Day, and Mark has been trying to figure out what I want. Considering what the day means, I already have everything in the world. I mean really - I have the two coolest kids on the planet. In 4 months, Lauren will be 6 years old. Sam will be 7 months in a few days. Time is going faster than ever, in other words.
5/10/2006 09:11:00 AM :: ::
2 Comments:
  • From my bent and deprived perspective "Agnostic Mom" was really cool. As an ex-agnostic teacher, we overlapped on several important things--even if they were deep assumptions rather than child care facts.

    With that behind us, let me be at least one of the first to say,
    "Happy Mom's Day to a truly terrific mom." So there. "Happy Mom's Day!" "Happy Mom's Day!"

    I expect to see you tomorow and share these tidings in person, but my fever is spiking like weirdly..normal...101...normal...101.5. I will stay the hell home unless it gets normal...normal...normal. Don't want to give mom and the family a bug!!! UM

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/10/2006 06:01:00 PM  
  • That is a great post!

    I'm so sorry to hear this news about your ex.

    and I want to also wish you a happy Mother's Day!

    By Blogger Lori-Lyn, at 5/12/2006 09:10:00 AM  
Post a Comment
<< Home

Jill :: permalink