<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Jill's Place
7 days worth of rants & raves

Need to stock your kitchen?

Friday, May 19, 2006
A friend of mine from work is having a Pampered Chef fundraiser to raise money to fight cancer. As you can imagine, that's a topic that is near and dear to me. Let me know if you want to purchase anything - I have the order form and details on the available products. I'm pretty sure I can cover the $4.00 shipping. Good afternoon! I am conducting a Pampered Chef Help Whip Cancer fundraiser in memory of my mother-in-law. I would love it if you could help by collecting orders (or placing an order) for The Pampered Chef Help Whip Cancer products. These items are only available through May 31, 2006. People love the products and appreciate supporting the cause. *If you participate by collecting a group order, you may split the $4 shipping/handling between the total number of people ordering. Please have checks made payable to you and you can submit one check for the total order. I will deliver all products to you to deliver to the individuals on your order. *If you are placing an individual order, just add $1 for shipping/handling and I will combine it with 3 other individual orders. All orders and payment are due to me by May 30! In addition to earning $1 from the sale of EACH product, the American Cancer Society will earn up to 15% of my total sales for this fund-raiser. *This offer applies to this Help Whip Cancer fundraiser only!
5/19/2006 09:25:00 PM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

Jill :: permalink