<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Jill's Place
7 days worth of rants & raves

Project

Friday, June 16, 2006
This is my latest successful home project. Doesn't it look pretty? And useful, too, as the spices are near at hand and highly visible. I think I'll use them even more now that I don't have to hunt through an overstuffed cabinet, knocking jars over as I go. Plus, I'm a bargain hunter - I've seen similar kits of 12 spice jars and a measly little strip of metal that cost $40. I have 36, and I spent about $50. I didn't even punch holes in the wall either. I used these. I can easily take these down at a later date, without any damage to the wall. I love that. But it looks nice too, very colorful. Mark doesn't much like it though, because each tin is labeled on the back. I don't have nice enough handwriting to mark on the fronts, to be quite honest with you. Perhaps I'll alphabetize everything, to make his life a bit easier.
6/16/2006 02:26:00 PM :: ::
1 Comments:
  • It looks really cool and it's a great way to use that space--a faorable attention getter as it were. UM

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6/17/2006 09:53:00 AM  
Post a Comment
<< Home

Jill :: permalink